Online Workshop: Kimchi Tuesday 23rd September 7pm to 9pm
Check the description below to learn more about this workshop.
What we will cover?
In this workshop, we will cover…
- Korea and Kimchi’s rich history
- Health benefits
- How to make summer and Winter kimchis
How the online workshop works
- We’ll email you a Zoom invitation to join the workshop along with a pdf copy of the recipe and process covered in the workshop
- We’ll demonstrate and get you going with your grains
- We host up to 12 in this workshop
- There will be lots of opportunities to ask questions through the workshop
What you need?
Everything you need to make your kimchi will be emailed to you. The base ingredient is usually Chinese leaf cabbage flavoured with Korean chilli flakes, garlic and ginger. The recipe will be raw and vegan.
More information on Zoom meetings can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of this description. If you have never participated in a Zoom meeting or webinar, it is suggested that you read/watch over the tutorial before this event to help you get the most out the session.
Check the link below to know how to join the meeting on zoom.
All workshop sales are final, we don’t offer refunds or rescheduling.